Wednesday 2 April 2014

So Clueless

Hey! hope you're all have a good week, I've been after a clueless inspired skirt for soooo long and I love this cute summery one from New Look.


Jumper, Primark - £6.00
Necklace, Primark - £4.50
Clutch Bag, Primark - £6.00
Shoes, eBay - (Similar Here)

New Look has some really lovely things in at the moment, I wish I had an endless supply of money so I could just buy it all! I've styled this little number with a white jumper, white heels and pink accessories. I really am loving pink at the moment aren't I? Haha so girly.

I think I say this almost every time I blog but I am SO ready for summer, I need to get my girls holiday booked and I'll be a happy bunny. Then I can buy loads of pretty new swimwear.. any excuse ;)

I'll be back at the weekend, have a good Thursday and Friday!! x

One last thing.. I would really appreciate it if you could follow me on bloglovin as my numbers on there are kinda lagging behind my GFC followers at the moment, thank you so much if you already follow :)
 (link just below)
Please don't forget to follow me on Bloglovin', Twitter, Instagram or Facebook 
For any inquiries regarding collaborations or general questions please feel free to email me - sarahtaylor_@hotmail.co.uk


18 comments:

  1. A stunning outfit, I agree that I wish I had an endless supply of money! The skirt is beautiful!

    http://www.sarahprowse.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look amazing! I really like your style!
    simplybymoi.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look so cute! love the skirt


    http://shopaholicoverhere.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  4. That skirt is freaking amazing!!!

    http://youngandbroke284.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. love love love the skirt and can't believe the bad is from primark, it's gorgeous

    http://clothing-conscious.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this skirt - i'm also loving new look at the mo! You look great! x
    Julia in Disguise

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this outfit, everything matches so well together!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love everything about this look, it's gorgeous! The skirt especially but you've styled it so well!

    www.lyndseyemma.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. Another fab outfit from you. Love the skirt <3 X
    thefashion-junkie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beaut outfit!

    Jamie x

    MURS BLOGS

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this outfit and now want this skirt! Great post

    http://make-up-mogul.blogspot.co.uk/

    Lucy
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  12. This skirt is fab, you look amazing! xx

    www.little-babble.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Pink is def you colour, love the skirt looks fab with the jumper! xx

    fashiontatt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love pink! Your pink New Look skirt is beautiful and I also love the Primark jumper you styled it with. Your Primark necklace looks pretty too.

    http://www.full-brief-panties.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. LOVE these white heels. I have been looking for a white pair of chunky heels for forever. Think you have helped me find the perfect pairrrr! Thankssss xox

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love Love Love Love this outfit! :)

    www.ensembledeux.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Really pretty outfit! :) x S

    saraicg.com

    ReplyDelete